OST Darling in the FranXX Full Version

Download OST Darling in the FranXX Full Version (Completed)

Download OST Darling in the FranXX Full Version (MP3)

Track List
Opening Song:
"KISS OF DEATH" by Mika Nakashima x Hyde
Ending Song:
#1: "Torikago (トリカゴ)" by XX:me (Kiss Me; キス・ミー) [Zero Two (Haruka Tomatsu), Ichigo (Kana Ichinose), Miku (Nanami Yamashita), Kokoro (Saori Hayami), Ikuno (Shizuka Ishigami)] (eps 1-6)
#2: "Manatsu no Setsuna (真夏のセツナ)" by XX:me (Kiss Me; キス・ミー) [Zero Two (Haruka Tomatsu), Ichigo (Kana Ichinose), Miku (Nanami Yamashita), Kokoro (Saori Hayami), Ikuno (Shizuka Ishigami)] (ep 7)
#3: "Beautiful World" by XX:me (Kiss Me; キス・ミー) [Zero Two (Haruka Tomatsu), Ichigo (Kana Ichinose), Miku (Nanami Yamashita), Kokoro (Saori Hayami), Ikuno (Shizuka Ishigami)] (eps 8-12, 14)
#4: "Hitori (ひとり)" by XX:me (Kiss Me; キス・ミー) [Zero Two (Haruka Tomatsu)] (ep 13)
#5: "KISS OF DEATH" by Mika Nakashima x Hyde (ep 15)
#6: "Escape" by XX:me (Kiss Me; キス・ミー) [Zero Two (Haruka Tomatsu), Ichigo (Kana Ichinose), Miku (Nanami Yamashita), Kokoro (Saori Hayami), Ikuno (Shizuka Ishigami)] (ep 16-19)
#7: "Darling" by XX:me (Kiss Me; キス・ミー) [Zero Two (Haruka Tomatsu), Ichigo (Kana Ichinose), Miku (Nanami Yamashita), Kokoro (Saori Hayami), Ikuno (Shizuka Ishigami)] (ep 20-23)

Link Download Opening Darling in the FranXX Full Version Single Link
"KISS OF DEATH" by Mika Nakashima x Hyde (11 Mb)
Link Download Ending Darling in the FranXX Full Version Single Link
"Torikago (トリカゴ)" by XX:me (Kiss Me; キス・ミー) (9 Mb)
"Manatsu no Setsuna (真夏のセツナ)" by XX:me (Kiss Me; キス・ミー) (9 Mb)
"Beautiful World" by XX:me (Kiss Me; キス・ミー) (10 Mb)
"Hitori (ひとり)" by XX:me (Kiss Me; キス・ミー) (10 Mb)
"Escape" by XX:me (Kiss Me; キス・ミー) (9 Mb)
"Darling" by XX:me (Kiss Me; キス・ミー) (10 Mb)
Link Download OST Darling in the FranXX Full Version BATCH (Opening & Ending)
Batch (67 Mb)

:)

Postingan Terbaru Lainnya

Komentar